The array of Automation SA, located in Pedro Canário, covers an area of 3,600 m², distributed among administrative offices and workshop equipped with complete infrastructure for maintenance of large industrial electric machines.
Automation has also fixed operating base to meet the permanent contracts of maintenance and services within large companies.
- Industrial Electrical
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Industrial Automation
- Human Resources
Cabling: Release command cables, signal cables, power cables (low, medium and high voltage
Making: Furnaces (for cold and hot), cable splices by ribbons, exothermic welding, soldering with tin.
Connection and shutdown: Motors, transformers, panels, distribution boards, drawers, photocells, reflectors, lamps, sockets, switches, lamps, measurement and calibration of relays.
Assembly: Panels, QTA, QLI, connection boxes (CTH, CTA, CTX, etc.), conduits, beds, cable trays, supports manufacturing in general.
Cabling: Launch of analogue and digital signal cables.
Connection: Connection and disconnection of measuring analog and digital instruments (flow transmitters / flow / temperature / level), pneumatic valves, sensors, measurement and calibration instruments in the field or bench.
Mounting: Connection boxes (CDP, CDX, etc), manufacturing and support pedestals with tubes or profiles, assembly lines of tubing for pneumatic feeding, hydraulics and lubricants.
Connection, programming and development:
- Software, PLSC, frequency inverter, soft star, automation panels, accessories and components that make automation lines.
- Implementation and development of industrial automation projects; production lines and robotics.
Automation is a young and dynamic company working with great dedication and commitment. Its greatest merit, in addition to having conquered the market confidence is, undoubtedly, have gathered talents and developed a team of young professionals, working competently and harmonious, and permanently seeking excellence.
The dedication of the entire team is responsible for all the victories and that certainly ensures the achievements of the future. Currently, 87 employees are part of the permanent staff, and the peaks of great works this effective enough to achieve 480 professionals.
Automation S/A invests in training its employees, providing opportunities for professional development and achievement. In addition, the company offers benefits including medical healthcare extensive to family members, group life insurance, food, transportation and profit sharing.
Business purpose and Management Policy
1. Automation S/A's preferential orientation to share challenges and successes with people and partner companies.
2. It is a company engaged in the domestic market, which is premised on providing integrated solution assembly and industrial electrical maintenance. It formalizes its Integrated Management focusing on the following pillars: Customer service requirements: meet the legal requirements of customers, suppliers, employees and stakeholders and other applicable to the company.
• Preventive Attitudes: Avoid pollution related to its significant environmental aspects and contribute to the education environment by combating waste, recycling of resources; Guide the employees, ensure the means of protection, inspect and ensure compliance with the established criteria, in order to prevent injuries and illnesses, work-related hazards and risks in business automation.
3. Automation operates based on ethical principles, focusing mainly on the fulfillment of its social responsibilities.
4. Providing integrated solution deployment, installation and maintenance of projects that contribute to the success of the companies and people involved.
5. Being a national and international integrated solution for assembly and maintenance on the globe.
6. Ethics, commitment, enthusiasm, innovation, self-efficacy and safety.